Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
In recent weeks it has become clear that COVID-19 (the Coronavirus) is significantly affecting Canada and the world. I want to reassure you that we take this developing situation very seriously. I would also like to let you know that we continue to follow our regular hours of operation at this time.
How we are responding
- We are increasing the thoroughness and frequency with which we are cleaning and disinfecting our Showroom, particularly high-touch surfaces.
- We are cancelling company participation in industry events, attendance at trade shows, and non-essential corporate travel.
- We are fully supporting our team in taking time off to follow all self-quarantine recommendations made by local health authorities, and the provincial and federal governments.
- We are working hard to ensure you continue to have access to the products that we offer.
What we’re asking of you
- If you are not feeling well, please respect our team and stay at home until you are feeling better.
- Please take this opportunity to contact your sales reps directly to arrange for inquiries and orders to be processed via phone and/or email, and feel free to use our website Contact form for general inquries.
- We are unable to take cash and returns at this time. Please hold all returns and pay with debit, credit card, or cheque until further notice.
- As this is a developing situation, we will continue to update you if anything changes.
Gary Kershaw, President